Ph.D. DUONG THANH PHONG
Lecturer, Ph.D. 2020
Head of Major in Mathematics subject
A. Education and professional activities
1. Education and degrees
- 2015 – 2019: Ph.D. in Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, University of Science, VNU-HCM
- 2009 – 2012: Msc in Mathematical Analysis, Ho Chi Minh City University of Education
- 2005 – 2009: BS in Mathematics Teacher Education, Can Tho University.
2. Professional activities
- 01/07/2012– now: Lecturer at Ton Duc Thang University.
3. Research interests
1. Papers in international journals
5. Pham-Gia Thu and Duong Thanh Phong, The distribution of the non-central Wilks statistic in the complex case, Statistics & Probability Letters (2022): 109373. (ISI)
4. T. Pham-Gia, Duong Thanh Phong and Dinh Ngoc Thanh, Distributions of powers of the central beta matrix variates and applications, Statistical Methods & Applications 29, no. 3 (2020): 651-668. (ISI)
3. Duong Thanh Phong, T. Pham-Gia and Dinh Ngoc Thanh, Exact distribution of the non-central Wilks’s statistic of the second kind, Statistics & Probability Letters 153 (2019): 80-89. (ISI)
2. Duong Thanh Phong, T. Pham-Gia and Dinh Ngoc Thanh, Exact distributions of two non-central generalized Wilks's statistics, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation 89, no. 10 (2019): 1798-1818. (ISI)
1. T.Pham-Gia, Dinh Ngoc Thanh and Duong Thanh Phong, Trace of the Wishart Matrix and Application, Open Journal of Statistics 5, no.3 (2015): 173-190.