M.Sc. NGO THI BICH HOA
A. Education and professional activities
1. Education and degrees
- 2003– 2008: Master of Science, Algebra and number theory, University of Natural Sciences, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- 1998 – 2003: Bachelor of Science, Mathematics ans Computer Science, University of Natural Sciences, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
2. Professional activities
- 2011– present: Lecturer, Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam
- 2008– 2011: Lecturer, College of Transport, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
3. Research interests
Fractional calculus, numerical method for differential equations
1. Papers in international journals
1. Ngo, Hoa TB, Thieu N. Vo, and Mohsen Razzaghi. "An effective method for solving nonlinear fractional differential equations." Engineering with Computers (2020): 1-12.
2. Do, Quan H., Hoa TB Ngo, and Mohsen Razzaghi. "A generalized fractional-order Chebyshev wavelet method for two-dimensional distributed-order fractional differential equations." Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 95 (2021): 105597.